Sackboy’s paying a visit to Happy Town but little does he know that before the day’s out he’ll be called upon to save the entire village and all of it’s inhabitants. “It rains what it rains” is a great-looking platformer with a cute storyline told by two beautifully simple characters: Purple and Red. Tonight is the night of the meteor shower but what should be an amazing sight soon turns to terror. The clever, bounce pad-based platforming climaxes with a mini-game which, although a little frustrating at times, is great fun to play. A nice touch that I particularly enjoyed in the finale was that instead of simply failing the level, the creator presents an alternate ending to the story if your shooting skills aren’t up to snuff.
- RT @LBPContraptions: Thanks to everyone who joined us for the live stream tonight. Brilliant fun. We might do another one later this week. 5 days ago
- RT @LBPContraptions: #LittleBigPlanet Contraption Challenge LIVE stream starts in 30 minutes! twitch.tv/rocketcheetah 5 days ago
- RT @LBPContraptions: Not many CC18 levels left to judge now! We'll be live streaming the last few tomorrow from 20:30 BST here http://t.co/… 6 days ago
- New #LittleBigPlanet 2 video: Sackie of Arabia PART I - Sackrabah by @FrodoFraggins youtube.com/watch?v=j9TXJi… 1 week ago
- Join Us For Contraption Challenge LIVE! wp.me/p1qLFA-1wV 1 month ago