The High Life is an innovative LittleBigPlanet PS Vita level by deadmn which sees you navigating a series of suspended rails while hanging precariously from a wheel. The controls are deliberately delicate, requiring slight adjustments to keep you from falling to your death as you manipulate platforms with touch and tilt in this very mechanical-feeling world. It’s a fantastic idea, brilliantly executed to deliver outstanding gameplay. My only complaints are that the camera can move quite abruptly at times making it tricky to touch the objects you’re aiming for. I would also find that sometimes I would get myself into a situation where I had to use popit to reset to the last checkpoint. However, these minor flaws did little to detract from what’s a thoroughly great level with brilliantly fun and original gameplay.
- RT @LBPContraptions: Thanks to everyone who joined us for the live stream tonight. Brilliant fun. We might do another one later this week. 5 days ago
- RT @LBPContraptions: #LittleBigPlanet Contraption Challenge LIVE stream starts in 30 minutes! twitch.tv/rocketcheetah 5 days ago
- RT @LBPContraptions: Not many CC18 levels left to judge now! We'll be live streaming the last few tomorrow from 20:30 BST here http://t.co/… 6 days ago
- New #LittleBigPlanet 2 video: Sackie of Arabia PART I - Sackrabah by @FrodoFraggins youtube.com/watch?v=j9TXJi… 1 week ago
- Join Us For Contraption Challenge LIVE! wp.me/p1qLFA-1wV 1 month ago