Often when I look at other people’s blogs I wonder what other tools and plugins they used to do certain things. So instead of making you go code hunting I thought I’d list some of the most notable third-party code snippits and plugins that I’ve used
- The image lightbox I use (the thing that darkens the site and displays images full-screen when you click on them) is jQuery Colorbox
- The funky comments system is powered by Disqus
- Why build a web form when you can have a plugin do it for you? I didn’t. My contact forms are generated by Contact Form 7
- I use Quick Cache to give Rocket Cheetah a bit of a speed boost…
- and All in One SEO to give Google a bit of help finding everything
- Relevanssi provides a much better in-site search experience than WordPress’ built-in tools
If you have questions about anything I didn’t cover here, please feel free to send me a message. I’ll be happy to help in any way I can.